الموعد النهائي لتقديم الأعمال هو أكتوبر 5 و 2014
Are you a budding entrepreneur with a growth potential Startup business? Do you need mentorship and coaching to bring out the best business strategies, go-to-market techniques and revenue generation methods for your business?غانا بطولة Startup provides a fascinating insight into some very familiar trades and the colourful operations of the business world. Expose your startup to exciting opportunities on the كأس العالم للبدأ المسرح!
StartUp Cup is an official partner of the U.S. Department of State’s Global Entrepreneurship Program and a featured event of the Global Entrepreneurship Week. place winner qualifies to Annual world StartUp Cup competition.
Ghana StartUp Cup begins their search for the best new business once again, with start-ups offered the chance to pitch ideas to a panel of business experts. This year, there are 4 months of intensive coaching and pitches to a panel of prestigious judges.
The call for online entries opens from September 1st 2014 and 15 semi-finalists will be short-listed for each award and asked to prepare pitch videos and presentations to face the grand jury. The entrepreneurs with the most votes by judges will then qualify for the top 7 finalists round and the best 3 would be selected for the best Startups awards.1st partake in the 2nd “Starting a business requires capital, quality mentorship and focus and we believe the Startup cup process ensures these through its long term coaching methodology.
- هناك 4 أشهر من التدريب المكثف والملاعب لفريق من القضاة المرموقين.
- The winning prize package for first place winner award includes competing at the World StartUp Cup,
- المشاركة في برنامج تسريع "Twenty 10 Africa" ، وهي حاضنة عالمية للشركات الناشئة التي تركز على إطلاقها في أسواق أفريقية متعددة.
- وتشمل الحزم الأخرى إشراك 3 في الأعمال التجارية الشهرية مع شركة Growth Mosaic ، وهي شركة استشارات استراتيجية.
- Finalists also receive priceless mentorship, including legal, branding and marketing advice, as well as an opportunity for the winners to build their network and raise their profile in order to further their prospects.
Now in its second year, the free peer-to-peer network supports more than 100 young people, providing mentoring, advice and unique business opportunities. To find out more, head over to the Ghana StartUp Cup website ( www.Ghana.StartupCup.com )
لمزيد من Infoamtion: