آخر موعد للتسجيل: May 20, 2018 at 17:00 (GMT -4:00).
تواريخ البرنامج: أكتوبر 19-27 ، 2018
المعهد الأمريكي للسلام وعقد قداسته الدالاي لاما شراكة لبناء الجسور بين القادة الدوليين والبناة الشباب. دعماً لقرار مجلس الأمن التابع للأمم المتحدة 2250 حول الشباب والسلام والأمن ، ستخلق هذه الشراكة مساحة يمكن فيها إجراء محادثات بناءة بين الأجيال تبدأ في التقليل من الانقسامات التي تفصل بين عمل القادة الشباب والزعماء التقليديين.
The program will bring a group of youth peacebuilders to Dharamsala for two days of conversation with the Dalai Lama to discuss ways in which youth can partner with international leaders to build peace. Selected youth will come from some of the world’s most conflict-ridden areas.
Few world leaders can understand the experience of youth peacebuilders as fully as His Holiness, who, at age 15, was thrust into the leadership of his people as they faced the traumas of war. Like some of the youth participants in this program, His Holiness fled his country as a refugee and has lived for years in exile.In Dharamsala, the youth leaders will share their experiences and will discuss with His Holiness ways in which youth leaders and world leaders can cooperatively build peace. The very engagement of youth with His Holiness will serve as a model for the youth on how to bridge intergenerational divides. The conversation in Dharamsala will provide a platform for greater international advocacy for youth priorities in peace and security and will expand the global impact of youth leaders.
• Must reside and work in Afghanistan, Burma, Central African Republic, Colombia, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria (or of Syrian origin living and working in Lebanon, Turkey or Jordan), Tunisia or Venezuela.
• Must be 18-28 years old.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Must hold a leadership role in an organization that does peacebuilding work.
• Must have a passport that is valid through April 2019.
October 19-27, 2018
Please submit the following:
• A completed application form via Survey Monkey
• An updated CV e-mailed to GenChange@usip.org
• A scanned copy of a valid passport e-mailed to GenChange@usip.org
Please submit the application using Survey Monkey. Please e-mail all attachments in one e-mail to GenChange@usip.org. The e-mail subject line should read: SURNAME, HHDL application. Submissions that are incomplete or late will not be considered.سيتم قبول الطلبات في موعد أقصاه مايو 20 و 2018 على 17: 00 (GMT -4: 00). All inquiries should be sent to GenChange@usip.org.إخطارات حالة التطبيق
Selected participants will be notified by email by June 10, 2018. If you are not notified by this time, you have not been selected.
للمزيد من المعلومات: