الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات: نيسان 1st و 2019
DAAD grants offer students and academics and scientists the opportunity to carry out research and continue their education in Germany. There are funding programmes for various qualification phases and stages in a career.
2019 DAAD Re-invitation Programme for Former Scholarship Holders
The aim of this programme is to enable former scholarship holders to carry out research and working projects in Germany and to maintain contacts as part of DAAD’s global alumni network.
- Former holders of DAAD research grants or study scholarships, who were funded for a period of over six months
- Former East German scholarship holders who studied for at least one year in Germany
- Research and working projects at state or state-recognised institutions of higher education or non-university research institutes in Germany
- Working stays at an institution in business, administration, culture or media for former scholarship holders who work outside the science sector.
- A research or working visit can also take place at several host institutions.
- Funding may only be claimed once within three years.
- One to three months; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant’s work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Monthly payments of
2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers
2,150 euros for professors
Monthly payments for former scholarship holders who work outside the science sector will be calculated based upon their qualifications accordingly.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Other payments cannot be made.
An independent selection committee reviews applications.
أهم معايير الاختيار هي:
- Academic achievements and, if applicable, publications, which must be documented in the curriculum vitae and a list of publications
- A convincing and well-planned research or work project
- In the case of working stays outside the science sector, particular attention is paid to the following questions:
– Will the stay in Germany have a sustainable effect on your professional activity?
– Can you expect it to have multiplier effects, for example, in the form of planned publications?
– Will your stay in Germany promote existing cooperations?
- Applicants must have returned to their home country at least three years previously.
- The research or working project must be coordinated with a cooperation partner in Germany.
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. The access to the DAAD portal opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline.
المستندات التي سيتم تحميلها على بوابة DAAD
- نموذج الطلب عبر الإنترنت
- السيرة الذاتية الكاملة في شكل جدول (صفحات بحد أقصى 3)
- If necessary, list of academic publications
- Comprehensive statement about research or working project (max. 10 pages)
- Time schedule and itinerary (host institutions / cooperation partners) of planned research or working visit
- Letter from host institution confirming academic cooperation, which refers to the applicant’s proposal and guarantees that the project will be supervised and a workplace provided
آخر موعد للتسجيل
October 31, 2018 for research stays starting from April 2019
April 1, 2019 for Research stays starting from August 2019
- يكون طلبك صالحًا فقط إذا قمت بتقديم جميع المستندات المطلوبة إلى بوابة DAAD في الوقت المحدد.
- (If documents are to be submitted by post, please send them as soon as possible.)
- يتم إغلاق بوابة DAAD في الساعة 24.00. توقيت وسط أوروبا (CET) في آخر يوم للتطبيق.
- لا يمكن النظر في الطلبات المتأخرة أو غير المكتملة. المتقدمون مسؤولون عن ضمان اكتمال طلباتهم.
- The application documents remain with the DAAD. Data relating to applicants is saved by the DAAD in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and with the EU Data Protection Regulation insofar as this data is needed to process the application.
للمزيد من المعلومات: