Application Deadline: July 7 at 11:59 p.m. PT
As part of Google’s ongoing commitment to increasing the number of women in engineering, we are excited to offer travel and attendance scholarships to the 2احتفال 019 غريس هوبر للمرأة في مؤتمر الحوسبة taking place in Orlando, FL from October 1-4, 2019.
While all university students and industry professionals in the US and Canada as well as current Google interns who are excelling in computing and passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion in the tech industry are encouraged to apply, this year’s scholarship has a dedicated focus on engaging women of color. This includes but is not limited to women of Black/African American/Caribbean/WestIndies and Hispanic/Latinx descent.
To be eligible for a scholarship to attend an international conference, applicants must:
- كن طالبًا مسجلًا في جامعة معترف بها في إفريقيا ويحتاج إلى أموال سفر مؤتمرات.
- Studying computer science, computer engineering, or a technical field related to the conference subject.
- هل لديك ورقة مقبولة للعرض (الشفوي أو ملصق) في المؤتمر الرئيسي program at a top-tier Computer Science conference. We prefer to support conferences in research areas where Google has a strong interest. Please visit research.google.com for a list of areas. The paper must be accepted for full publication and preferably full oral presentation. Workshop papers will not be approved for travel scholarships.
- أن يكون المؤلف الأول أو المشترك الأول للورقة المقبولة.
لتشجيع الحضور في المؤتمرات الفنية ، ستوفر Google مستلمين محددين:
- تسجيل مجاني للمؤتمرات
- أمريكا الشمالية: Up to 1,000 USD (unless otherwise noted) reimbursement to retroactively be used toward airfare and accommodation costs (will be awarded after the conference)
- أوروبا : Up to 1,000 EUR towards travel and accommodation costs (will be paid after the conference)
- الهند : An award in the range of 1,000 – 3,000 USD that will cover conference registration, travel, accommodation and other related expenses.
- أفريقيا : An award in the range of 1,000 – 3,000 USD that will cover conference registration, travel, accommodation and related expenses. Scholarship amount depends on cost for the international conference.
- Japan & South Korea : Up to 3,000 USD towards air tickets and lodging cost (will be paid after the conference). Scholarship amount depends on cost for the international conference.
للمزيد من المعلومات:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration Google Travel Scholarship