اختر اسيا أو اوروبا مثلا لاغوس، نيجيريا
The media capacity building workshop is a master class aimed at enhancing the skills and knowledge of mid-level journalists of media houses in Nigeria covering radio, TV, newspapers and reputable online platforms to enable them to deliver on their jobs competently and position themselves for opportunities within and outside the industry.
The first edition was launched in November 2017.
The second edition this year is a roadshow in three major cities in Nigeria. Abuja, Port Harcourt and now Lagos
- Conflict sensitive journalism: This session will aim to ensure journalists understand the effect of their work and roles during conflicts and can better appreciate how important their role is in a conflict.
- Collaborations in the media space – Nigerian media/International media: This aspect of the workshop will highlight the opportunities for collaboration and the benefits.
- Online Content Optimization for Journalists: This session shares some of the finer points about how media organizations can properly work on their online exposure through Google search and tools to achieve this.
- Story Telling in contemporary Nigeria: This will explore showing journalists how they can build persuasive opinion editorial content that will generate publicity or reputational benefits.
- Upholding journalism ethics in the age of social media: Sifting facts from fake news. This will highlight the Importance of getting to the truth before the news is published and the harm of disseminating fake news.
- Lauratu Umar Abdulsalam
Consultant, DFID Governance Programme/Engaged Citizen Pillar – PERL
- أروكينو أوموكورو
Award-winning Journalist, Development Journalist
- Sunday Nwabugwu
Head Facilities Operations , British Council
- لانري فيليبس
CEO, Elpee Consult
- Abasiama Idaresit
CEO/Founder, Wild Fusion
Mr. Adejuwon Soyinka
للمزيد من المعلومات: