Application Deadline:February 28, 2019
DOEN is looking for sustainable, social entrepreneurs with innovative products or services that will contribute to the creation of this new circular economy. We are looking for people who dare to take risks and seize new opportunities. People who come up with new solutions or business models. Inspiring pioneers, who are an example for others: for other entrepreneurs and organisations or even for the government; and who show that the new, circular economy can be put into practice. DOEN can provide direct support in the form of grants, loans, guarantees or investments.
DOEN looks at the following aspects when reviewing applications for funding:
A) Origin and use of materials, e.g. in the clothing industry;
B) Re-use of materials, e.g. by using waste for 3D printing;
C) Sustainable ecological (landscape) restoration
All applications must satisfy the following criteria:
• The application must fit within the DOEN Foundation’s general context and its criteria;
• An application can be submitted all year round but must reach DOEN at least four months before the start of the project;
• Applications must be submitted using the application form;
• If your application does not fit our objectives and the project does not satisfy the criteria, the application will be rejected with a brief explanation;
• Read the criteria for the applications for various programmes carefully before filing your application in order to avoid disappointment!
• Plus, in addition all the specific criteria apply for each programme.