الموعد النهائي للتنفيذ: نوفمبر شنومكس، شنومكس
The Debut in Research: Young Talents from Africa Prize constitutes one of the six sections of the جائزة إيني, composed by the Energy Transition, Energy Frontiers, Advanced Environmental Solutions and the Young
Researcher of the Year Prizes, together with the Recognition at Innovation Eni.
The purpose of the Debut in Research: Young Talents from Africa Prize is to help new generations of African researchers to emerge, offering them the opportunity to attend a PhD course in cooperation with prestigious Italian universities and research institutes and supporting their research and innovation on the various scientific topics promoted by Eni Award.
Object of the Prizes
- Candidates must own a Master’s degree or any equivalent – according to the European system – academic qualification, granting access to a PhD course in an Italian university.
- The theses must have been defended at an African University during the same year of the annual Official Announcement, or in the precedent year.
- تُمنح الجائزة للطلاب المولودين في أو بعد عام 1988.
- الجائزة مخصصة للطلاب الذين تخرجوا في جامعة أفريقية والجنسية الإفريقية ، وهي من إحدى الدول الإفريقية 58 المدرجة في "التوقعات السكانية في العالم: مراجعة 2015" ، التي جمعتها الأمم المتحدة.
The thesis and the curriculum vitae – which will prevail in the evaluation of the candidate – must be submitted together with a research proposal in connection with the Eni Award main topics and highlighting the potential benefits of the proposal in a country, in an African region or in the whole African continent.
- The main topics covered by the Eni Award are: action against water, air and land pollution, prevention of climate warming and pollution, rehabilitation and reuse of industrial sites; renewable energy and energy storage; innovative use of hydrocarbons and of the energy efficiency as a bridge to the decarbonisation of the energy system.
- يجب أن يتضمن المقترح البحثي موضوعات ومنهجيات ومجالات تأديبية مناسبة لتنفيذ المشروع المقدم. سيتم استخدام المعلومات المقدمة من المرشح في مقترح البحث من أجل تحديد دورات الدكتوراه بأكبر قدر ممكن من الاتساق معها.
- Each of the two winners will be awarded with a customized plaque and a scholarship for the attendance of a 3 years PhD course to be conducted in Italy, in an Italian university or research institute with a solid reputation on the above-mentioned topics. Where authorized within the PhD course framework, it will be possible to carry out a research period outside Italy.
- It will be also allowed to propose a non-Italian thesis advisor, collaborating with the Italian university or research institute hosting the student.
- سيتم تخصيص الجوائز للمرشحين الفائزين ، والتي أعلنتها اللجنة المنظمة في يونيو 2019.
Application procedures and deadlines
- Applications for the Debut in Research: Young Talents from Africa must be presented and guaranteed by Professors, Directors of Department, Faculty Deans and Chancellors of universities and polytechnic universities, or by researchers of research institutes operating in the specific – or similar – fields for which the Prize is awarded.
- لن يتم النظر في الترشيحات الذاتية.
- The deadline for the presentation of the candidatures to the Debut in Research: Young Talents from Africa falls on November 23, 2018 before and no later than 5 p.m. CET – Central European Time.
- Please note that, after 5 p.m. CET of November, 9, 2018, the Scientific Secretariat won’t create new accounts, in order to provide the most suitable assistance to the already registered Candidatures, within the deadline. Two weeks after the November 23 deadline, the Scientific Secretariat will provide the Candidates with formal confirmation, by email, for the acceptance of their Candidature.
The Candidature application forms are available on the website: www.eni.com/eniaward/eni-awardannouncement-2019, and must be sent as follows:
1. The Candidature Proposal, the Summary of the Thesis, the CV and the Research Proposal will have to be uploaded on the Eni Award Candidates private area. The access to the private area must be requested to the Eni Award Scientific Secretariat ([البريد الإلكتروني محمي]) التي ستوفر حساب لهذا الإجراء.
2. A copy of the Thesis in electronic form as well as possible recognitions, certificates, letters of reference, list of publications and the related publications must be sent by e-mail to the following address: [البريد الإلكتروني محمي]
للمزيد من المعلومات: