Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
قطاع العمل: Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering
The successful candidate will undergo on-the-job training in various engineering skill areas to prepare him/her for assignments in any designated engineering aspect of oil and gas production anywhere in Nigeria.
The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of engineering concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team. The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division(2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Material & Metallurgical
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience can apply
- شهادة تفريغ أو إعفاء NYSC
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- مهارات الاتصال الكتابية والشفوية قوية
- مهارات الكمبيوتر ممتازة
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
- Open to changing priorities and work load.
للمزيد من المعلومات: