الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات: كانون الثاني (يناير) 31st 2019
As part of the initiative, FACTS will select and finance a total of 20 Agro-businesses in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. Financing is the responsibility of FACTS; the support of the Hub is directed towards marketing, research and (supporting) training activities.
Moving Frontiers is a partnership between the USAID East Africa Trade and Investment HUB and FACTS.
FACTS is providing $2,000,000 worth of working capital to a total of 20 high-growth Agribusinesses in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
The program is open to companies active in all food-crop value chains. Priority will be given to staple supply chains (cereals) and businesses that engage in East-African trade activities.
1. SMEs active in the Food & Agriculture sector
– preference given to companies active in the grain/staples value chains
– preference given to companies involved in regional sourcing/trading
2. Company based in Kenya or Uganda (in a later phase we intend to include Tanzania)
3. Annual sales exceeding (the equivalent of) USD 150,000 in 2017
4. A Business Plan covering 2018-19-20
5. Audited financial statements for 2017 and 2018
6. Sound administrative controls (ability to report monthly/quarterly)
7. Solid trading history with key suppliers and off-takers
8. Clean CRB record
The inaugural window of Moving Frontiers will run until April 30th 2019. Applications for finance can be submitted until January 31st 2019 – but submissions will be dealt with on a first come first serve basis. Based on the number of applications, FACTS reserves the right to move submissions to subsequent windows – of which the applicant will be duly informed.
اتصال: [البريد الإلكتروني محمي]
للمزيد من المعلومات:
Visit the Official Webpage of the FACTS Moving Frontiers Program 2019