Application Deadline: 11 April 2019 at 23:59 UTC
ICANN66 Annual General Meeting in Montréal, Canada
When: 2-7 November 2019
الهدف من ICANN برنامج الزمالة is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from underserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the ICANN المجتمع.
Fellows are exposed to the workings of the ICANN community, are assigned a mentor, and receive training across different areas of knowledge and skill building before, during, and after an ICANN اجتماع عام. Travel assistance to attend the meeting is also provided.
المرشحون من جميع المناطق والقطاعات موضع ترحيب لتطبيقها على ICANN برنامج الزمالة.
Participants of the Fellowship Program must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of ICANN‘s work in policy building, the operation of the اسم نطاق System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory ICANN Learn course(s); learn more هنا
- NOT be involved in or associated with other ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- Policy Forum applicants must have successfully completed an ICANN المُتابعة
- Have previously received no more than two fellowships; second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the ICANN المجتمعات (learn more هنا)
All travel including airfare and accommodations will be booked and paid for by ICANN directly. Any additional charges related to travel are the responsibility of the fellow.
Fellowship recipients are expected to:
- Engage in Fellowship Program Mentoring العمليات
- Complete additional required ICANN Learn courses
- حضور ICANN Public Meeting and required activities, including but not limited to ICANN Fellowship sessions during the ICANN لقاء
- Network and interact with program alumni and community members
- Complete the post-meeting survey
Participants are encouraged to actively contribute to ICANN policy development processes and Fellowship alumni network upon completion of the Fellowship Program.
للمزيد من المعلومات: