آخر موعد للتسجيل: 21 December 2018.
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) offers young professionals and committed volunteers the opportunity to expand their area of professional expertise and to gather intercultural experience through a professional fellowship in Germany. Since 2005 CCP encouraged more than 500 professionals and volunteers working in different civil society sectors. The CrossCulture Programme is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office and implemented by ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen).
With the CrossCulture Programme, ifa reinforces its commitment to the promotion of intercultural dialogue and exchange. Young professionals and committed volunteers from Germany and selected majority Muslim countries as well as Eastern Partnership countries and Russia are afforded the opportunity to gather professional expertise and intercultural experience through a professional fellowship in Germany. In the course of the programme, fellowship holders from abroad complete an eight to twelve week fellowship at an organisation in Germany.
المشاركة في برنامج CrossCulture provides fellowship holders with the opportunity to establish personal and professional contacts and to familiarise themselves with the cultural specificities and work environment in Germany. Moreover, the CrossCulture Programme offers a platform for intercultural dialogue and exchange among fellows from different countries and regions. Fellowship holders are also invited to share their experiences with their professional networks and/or community in their home country in order to promote the building and maintenance of intercultural relations and cross-national networks.
Professional fellowships are awarded for a period of eight to twelve weeks in the following terms:
- Spring term; April to June 2019
- Summer term; July to September 2019
- Autumn term; October to December 2019
- Aged between 23 and 45 years at the time of application.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- A minimum of two years work experience or voluntary engagement in a civil society organisation in the country of residence.
- Physical constitution for a long-term stay abroad.
- Long-term voluntary social or societal commitment in the country of residence.
- Previous professional experience in the field of activity.
- Planned or existing cooperation with an organisation in Germany.
- German language skills.
Please note that applications from currently enrolled university students cannot be considered.
Eligible candidates ought to possess the nationality of a programme country listed below. Please apply only if you are a national of the respective country or acquired a long-term residence permit.
The application for the CrossCulture Programme must be submitted online via the application portal.
Please prepare the following documents for your application beforehand
- رسالة الدافع
- خطاب توصية
- بيان السيرة
- Portrait photograph
- The blank forms for the letter of motivation and the letter of recommendation can be found online on http://www.crosscultureprogramm.de.
Supporting documents (copies of degrees/diplomas, proof of experience etc.) might be requested at a later stage of the selection procedure.
Please make sure to have all documents ready before starting the application process. The application portal does not allow to save incomplete applications and/or resume at a later time. Please note that only complete applications including the documents mentioned above will be considered.
We strongly recommend applying via computer. Applications via smartphone or tablet which contain no attachments cannot be considered.
- The selection of suitable candidates will be accomplished by ifa in consultation with the German Foreign Mission in the country of residence. Pre-selected candidates will be invited for a personal interview at the German Foreign Mission or via Skype in February 2019.
- The final selection of CrossCulture fellowship holders will be accomplished in close cooperation with the German Federal Foreign Office. The results will be communicated until the end of March 2019. There is no recourse to legal action.
للمزيد من المعلومات: