آخر موعد للتسجيل: مارس 15th ، 2019.
جائزة السلام الدولية للأطفال is awarded annually to a child who fights courageously for children’s rights. Winning the International Children’s Peace Prize puts your changemaker in news headlines around the world. Last year, the winners’ message reached more than 1, 2 billion people!
Nominate your changemaking candidate now! Last year we received 121 nominations from 45 countries around the world. We are looking for young changemakers between 12 and 17 years around the world.
Selection of the child – requirements
- An individual boy or girl above 12 years and under 18 years of age; (the child should not be older than 17 years by the time of the nomination deadline)
- من جميع انحاء العالم؛
- The child must have a clear history of standing up and fighting for the rights of him/herself and other children. It is important that the child has an active approach in accomplishing this goal, which has led to a concrete result;
- القدرة على السفر إلى الخارج والشعور بالراحة في التواصل مع الآخرين ؛
- The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize;
- The International Children’s Peace Prize cannot be awarded posthumously;
- Group nominations are possible provided that every individual in the group made a provable effort and co-initiated the activities that resulted in an exceptional difference for the rights of the child and the position of vulnerable children, anywhere in the world. Organizations are not accepted as eligible nominees.
- Any person or organisation may nominate a child for review by the Expert Committee.
- The final date for nominating a child for this year’s Peace Prize is 15th March 2019
- Please send, before 15th March 2019, the data of your nominee to [البريد الإلكتروني محمي] or upload on موقعنا الإلكتروني (please fill out this form as completely as possible).
Download the nomination form
Please download the form below.
Upload the nomination form and a picture
After completing the form, please upload the form and a picture to submit your nominee. We need your personal information to contact you if we need more information about your candidate.