الموعد النهائي للتقديم: تشرين الثاني (نوفمبر) 2nd 2018
Miller Center’s Global Social Benefit Institute (GSBI®) offers 6 months of highly customized mentorship and content with an opportunity to attend 10-days in-residence at Santa Clara University in August 2019.
For Miller Center’s 2019 GSBI programs, we are especially interested in organizations with an affinity for:
- ENERGY: organization is focused on ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for people living in poverty.
- LAST-MILE DISTRIBUTION: organization builds distribution channels for a range of beneficial products and services to rural or urban populations.
- BAY AREA-based IMPACT: organization’s impact is focused on beneficiaries within the San Francisco Bay Area.
- WOMEN-LED: organization’s founding or executive team is woman-led.
If your business is operational, focused on serving people living below the poverty line, and you can commit 3-6 hours per week towards working with your mentor through program deliverables, we invite you to apply.
Whether you are seeking support for specific questions like:
- How do I negotiate with potential funders?
- I need to improve my operations – where do I begin and how do I measure progress?
- How much funding should I be raising right now? Should it be debt, equity, or grants, and who do I talk to?
Social entrepreneurs selected into GSBI® Online or GSBI® Accelerator receive:
- موجهان للعمل مع مدة البرنامج
- Program management from GSBI® staff with regular communications to keep you on-track and provide support as needed, along with useful sector resources
- محتوى مخصص لاحتياجات أعمالك من خلال النماذج والأدوات والموارد
- منحة كاملة لتكاليف البرنامج *
*GSBI® In-residence accelerator participants are expected to pay for round-trip airfare for the 10-day in-residence portion of the program in August at Santa Clara University.
● Nov 2, 2018 – Applications due ( www.scu.edu/applyGSBI )
● Feb 6, 2019 – GSBI In-residence Accelerator Kickoff and GSBI Online Accelerator
Kickoff (both online)
● July 2019 – GSBI Online Final Presentations (online)
● August 13 – 22, 2019 – In-residence Accelerator (at Santa Clara University)
للمزيد من المعلومات: