آخر موعد للتسجيل: 14 ديسمبر 2018
المؤسسة الوطنية للبحوث (NRF) awards bursaries to students pursuing full-time Honours’ and final year B Tech studies at South African public universities.
These bursaries are awarded to South African citizens and South African permanent residents only and are released as Block Grants to South African public universities that nominate students that have applied for an Honours’ and final year B Tech bursaries.
Students must submit an application on the NRF Online Submission system at: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za واتبع عملية التقديم المحددة في وثيقة وإطار العمل المرفق. يتم تشجيع المواطنين الجنوب أفريقيين والمقيمين الدائمين في جنوب أفريقيا الذين يعيشون مع إعاقة على التقدم بطلب. لمزيد من التفاصيل ، يجب على المتقدمين قراءة NRF Honours’ and final year B Tech Bursaries Framework Document مما يسلط الضوء على معايير ومتطلبات الأهلية لكل فئة من فئات التمويل.
Applicants’ must attach the following documents in the attachment section of the online application:
- Certified South African Identity Document. (Should be uploaded under Registration details)
- Certified academic record or, in case of applicants with outstanding fees due to the university, attach an official letter that is stamped and signed, stating that the transcript is not issued due to outstanding fees owed to the university.
- Proof of NSFAS or University Financial Aid funding for applicants that have indicated that they were previously funded by NSFAS or received University Financial Aid funding.
- Applicants with disabilities must upload a medical certificate, in support of the disability.
يرجى ملاحظة ما يلي:
- The call will be accessible on the NRF Online Submission system at: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za تبدأ من 5 سبتمبر 2018.
- The NRF deadline for submission of applications is 14 ديسمبر 2018.
- Institutions will nominate students for a bursary award on the NRF Online Submission System, based on the Block Grant allocation to each institution and set equity targets. This nomination process will take place from 23 January 2019 to 28 February 2019.
- NRF will review the nominations and communicate the outcomes to the institutions. If the nomination is approved by the NRF, the institution will have to upload and submit the duly signed and initialed agreement form and all the relevant documentation no later than 22 مارس 2019.
- Unspent or unclaimed institutional funds under this allocation will automatically be cancelled by 28 يونيو 2019.
- Institutions must report on student completion by 31 مارس 2020 on the NRF student completion database.
للمزيد من المعلومات: