الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات: كانون الأول (ديسمبر) 2nd، 2018
Programme/ Department: زمالة
نوع العقد: ن / أ
راتب: GBP 21,000 (GBP 23,000 in the second year) plus accommodation allowance
الموقع: Overseas Development Institute
ساعات: Full time
ODI’s prestigious Fellowship Scheme gives postgraduate economists and statisticians the chance to work in developing country public sectors as local civil servants on two-year contracts.
وللبرنامج هدفان: تزويد حكومات البلدان النامية بخبراء اقتصاديين مبتدئين وخبراء إحصائيين ذوي ثغرات عالية حيث توجد ثغرات في القدرات المحلية ؛ وإعطاء الخبراء الاقتصاديين والإحصائيين في الدراسات العليا خبرة عملية في بلد نام.
Since 1963 we have sent more than 1,000 economists and statisticians on two-year postings to more than 40 countries across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and the Pacific, with many going on to successful careers in government, multilateral institutions, academia and the private sector. More than one hundred Fellows are currently in post.
The Scheme is open to candidates of all nationalities provided they have a master’s degree or PhD in economics, statistics or a related discipline. Postings are determined primarily by the needs of partner governments rather than the preferences of candidates themselves.
- The Scheme places young and highly motivated الاقتصاديون و الإحصاء in public sector posts in developing country governments on two-year contracts. Applicants can apply for either الاقتصاد - Economics و / أو إحصائيات streams provided they are suitably qualified.
- In addition, this year we are looking for health economists or economists interested in health for Fellowships sponsored by the UK’s Fleming Fund.
- The ODI Fellowship Scheme is open to candidates of all nationalities who have a master’s degree or PhD in economics, statistics or a related field.
- Suitable specialised qualifications at postgraduate level include agricultural economics, environmental economics, international economics, health economics, development economics, and econometrics and statistics.
- For those studying for a postgraduate degree at the time of application, the award of a Fellowship is conditional upon the successful completion of the postgraduate degree.
- The ODI Fellowship Scheme posts Fellows under two streams: economics and statistics. Candidates can apply under one or both of the Fellowship streams provided they have the right qualifications: economics and statistics.
- Applicants must be willing to commit to a two-year posting in any of the countries that participate in the Scheme.
- Applications are strengthened by a demonstrable interest in development, relevant work or voluntary experience in a developing country, language competence in French, Portuguese or Swahili, and strong IT skills.
- The Scheme regularly attracts approximately equal numbers of male and female candidates.
صاحب العمل المحلي مسؤول عادة عن:
• دفع راتب يعادل ما هو مستحق الدفع لموظف معين محليًا يتمتع بمؤهلات وخبرات مماثلة
• providing conditions of service such as leave entitlement, expense allowances and medical insurance similar to those offered to local staff in similar grades
• ضمان تلقي الزملاء المساعدة في الحصول على تصاريح العمل والتراخيص الأمنية عند الاقتضاء.
تكون ODI مسؤولة عادة عن:
• اختيار الزملاء
•providing Fellows’ pre-departure briefing and allowances
•paying a monthly supplement which takes into account local income, taxation, and accommodation costs
•paying Fellows’ transport and baggage expenses at the start and end of the two-year contract
•providing emergency medical insurance while in post
•providing information by email and text message about security issues in Fellows’ countries of posting
•paying an end-of-Fellowship bonus, provided Fellows complete the full two-year assignment.
تاريخ الإغلاق: 02 December 2018
مقابلة: February 11-18, 2019
تقدير: February 11-18, 2019
- Please note that the application process will close on December 2nd, 2018, and applications must be submitted by 23:59 (GMT) to be considered.
- If you are experiencing problems with your application, please contact the Fellowship Scheme office on [البريد الإلكتروني محمي]
للمزيد من المعلومات: