آخر موعد للتسجيل:
هل أنت موجه نحو النتائج ، ذكي ، مبتكر ومحوره العميل؟ هل لديك الموقف الصحيح لتزدهر في بيئة عمل ذات دوافع عالية؟
إذا كانت الإجابة بنعم ، فيمكنك أن تصبح جزءًا من عائلة بنك بولاريس!
Polaris Bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career. At بنك بولاريس, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
· A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
· Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
· 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
· A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
· Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
NOTE: Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test to be conducted in Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Oyo, Enugu and Abuja (FCT). You are required to indicate which one of the locations above is your preferred test location.
1. Click on the “Register” tab at the top of
the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
5. At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
6. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
9. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
10. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
11. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
12. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
13. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
للمزيد من المعلومات: