الموعد النهائي للتقديم: كانون الثاني (يناير) شنومكست شنومكس
The Sasol Foundation is offering all-inclusive bursaries to talented individuals who are planning to study full-time towards an Undergraduate Degree or Diploma to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for applicants Nationally. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African جمهور University or University of Technology for 2019.
The Sasol Foundation is also offering STEM and Non-STEM bursaries على وجه الحصر for qualifying Children of Sasol Employees, Sasol Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders as well as applicants from Sasol fenceline communities. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African جمهور University or University of Technology or TVET College for 2019.
للنظر في ل Sasol Foundation bursary, the applicant must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a South African Citizen.
- Must have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African University or University of Technology or TVET College for 2019.
- Combined Household Income must be less than 600 000 per annum
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% in all subjects.
Non-STEM bursaries are reserved only for التصفيات Children of Sasol Employees, Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders or Candidates from Sasol Fenceline communities.
The Sasol Foundation bursary هو منحة شاملة تشمل ما يلي:
- 100٪ من الرسوم الدراسية المقررة للجامعة ورسوم التسجيل ورسوم الامتحانات.
- An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a standard single room at a university residence, at the university at which the Sasol bursar is studying. This rate is determined by Sasol Foundation in conjunction with the university.
- مبلغ للوجبات على أساس ثلاث وجبات في اليوم الواحد ، وفقًا لما تحدده الجامعة.
- An amount for book and pocket money
Applications should be submitted to Sasol by 13 January 2019, for the 2019 academic year
Applications should be submitted online . For more info go to the كيف أتقدم بطلب صفحة
Applicants, who do not have internet access or access to an internet cafe in their area, may contact our Sasol Bursary Application Helpline at 086 010 6235 للدعم.
All applicants will undergo selection based on the following criteria:
- مواطنة جنوب أفريقية
- Household Income Verifications
- Acceptance/ Conditional Acceptance to university/ University of technology or TVET College
- Academic perfomance of the applicants
Selection by Sasol Foundation will take place from 15 XCHARX 28 January 2019 The outcome of the selection event will be communicated to applicants by the end-of- January 2019