آخر موعد للتسجيل: 22nd أبريل 2019
Standard Chartered is a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviors – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise.
1. An undergraduate or should be following a professional qualification in a reputed University or Professional body. 2. A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with excellent writing and oral communication skills. 3. Be computer literate. 4. An achiever in extracurricular activities. 5. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of work undertaken.
6.Excellent communication skills.
There are a few steps to the application process. Complete the short
Personal Details Form below:
1. Online strengths assessment: This is a personality test that helps both you and Standard Chartered Bank assess whether you’re a good fit for the role. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, just be yourself and answer truthfully;
2. Numerical and abstract reasoning tests: The aptitude tests help them match your ability to the right role. The tests will get progressively more challenging based on your answers and should only take 12-15 minutes;
3. Video interview: The first time they meet you will be via an online video interview. They’ll talk about your application and your strengths; 4. Face-to-face interview: The first time they meet in person will be with the graduate team at your local Standard Chartered offices;
5. Face-to-face business interview: When you’re through to the final stage, you’ll interview with the people you’ll be working with. They’ll already be working in the stream you applied for.
للمزيد من المعلومات: