الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات: كانون الأول (ديسمبر) 31st 2018
Africa’s development as a leading influence in the global arena rests with the continent’s large and enterprising youth population. To realise their potential as the architects of the continent’s advancement, young Africans must develop into creative, innovative and smart thinkers.
In line with its passion to develop the continent and young African minds,
In On Africa (IOA) has created The ‘African Leaders of Tomorrow’ (ALofT) Project. The ALofT Project is a competitive, online youth development programme designed to cultivate future thought-leaders by empowering African youths with a wide range of relevant knowledge, experience and skills.
The ALofT Project aims to accelerate and enhance the development of exceptional young Africans who display the potential to spearhead Africa’s business, economic, political and social development.
Self-motivated, critically-minded students interested in developing as future thought-leaders, innovators and pacesetters are invited to apply to The ALofT Project.
يجب على المتقدمين:
• Be African citizens
• Be proficient in written and spoken English
• Possess good writing and research skills and analytical abilities
• Be enrolled in a post-graduate degree at an African-based college or university
• Have regular and reliable internet access
• Be able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week to the programme
- Presented through an e-learning platform, the six-month programme provides full-time students from across Africa the opportunity to develop as the continent’s future thought-leaders. Successful applicants will be among only 10 students selected to join the programme.
- These successful applicants will acquire research, writing, analytical and other important skills, and will have the opportunity to put these skills into practice and gain valuable work experience through collaboration with the IOA team on Africa-focused research projects. Please note that this involvement is unpaid.
- The ALofT Project offers a unique web-based curriculum that encompasses self-study, tutorials, training and ongoing assessments. Participants will also have access to IOA’s team of expert analysts, academics, social scientists and researchers who have done extensive work on the continent.
- Visit https://bit.ly/2IwBn8p to complete the application form and upload your CV.
- Shortlisted candidates will be expected to answer additional questions via email and may be contacted for a telephonic interview.
للمزيد من المعلومات: