Application Deadline:April 30th 2019
البحث عن United Nation’s Global Climate Action Award is on! Applications are being accepted from 11 فبراير من خلال 30 أبريل 2019. Spearheaded by UN Climate Change’s Momentum for Change initiative, the UN Global Climate Action Award shines a light on the most innovative, scalable and replicable examples of what people around the world are doing to tackle climate change.
Organizations, communities, cities, businesses, universities, governments and others that are taking concrete action on climate change can apply to have their projects recognized by the UN Climate Change secretariat as a 2019 Lighthouse Activity.
If your institution has successfully implemented a project, initiative, program or other activity that addresses climate change mitigation or adaptation while focusing on one of the four areas outlined below, we would like to hear about it.
Your activity must meet the eligibility criteria for its respective area of focus. Please note that each of the four areas of focus has its own criteria. In order to meet the basic eligibility criteria, the activity must:
- Address climate change mitigation or adaptation;
- Be already implemented, or in the course of implementation;
- Be scalable and/or replicable with potential for long-term impact;
- Be innovative and/or demonstrate potential for long-term transformational change;
- Deliver verifiable social and environmental benefits;
- Not be registered or have intentions to register as a clean development mechanism (CDM) or joint implementation (JI) initiative in the next two years.
تتضمن دعوة 2019 للتطبيقات مجالات التركيز الأربعة التالية:
النساء من أجل النتائج الاعتراف بالريادة الحاسمة ومشاركة المرأة في معالجة تغير المناخ ؛
تمويل الاستثمار الملائم للمناخ ، الاعتراف بالابتكارات المالية الناجحة للتكيف مع تغير المناخ والتخفيف من آثاره ؛
صحة الكواكب ، recognizing novel solutions that balance the need for both human health and a healthy planet;
محايدة المناخ الآن ، recognizing efforts by individuals, companies and governments that are achieving real results in transitioning to climate neutrality.
الزخم من أجل أنشطة منارة التغيير تحصل على حزمة المزايا التالية:
I. Engagement with policy makers
- Recognition by the UNFCCC secretariat;
- Funded attendance to UN Climate Change Conference (apart from winners under the Financing for Climate Friendly investment category, which need to be self-funded to attend the Conference);
- Opportunities to present work to policy makers during the UN Climate Change Conference.
II. Public relations support
- Concentrated media engagement effort prior to and during the UN Climate Change Conferences, including placement of opinion pieces and earned media;
- On-going digital campaign, including social media, email marketing and promotion on UN Climate Change website.
III. Marketing support
- Promotional videos;
- Dedicated webpage on the UN Climate Change website;
- Interactive annual reports;
- Professional photography.
لبدء تطبيق جديد ، التسجيل في بوابة تطبيق الإنترنت الخاصة بنا. It
will take at least an hour to complete an application. You can save
your progress at any time and work on it at your convenience. Completed
applications must be submitted by midnight GMT on 30 أبريل 2019.
We recommend using Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari for the best experience with the application portal.
يرجى زيارة معلومات أساسية page for essential eligibility information about the application process.
Take a 7-minute tour of the application process. Watch the screencast للحصول على إرشادات خطوة بخطوة.
للمزيد من المعلومات: