آخر موعد للتسجيل: 8 أبريل 2019
UNOG organized the very first International Law Seminar (ILS) in 1965, in connection with the annual session of the International Law Commission (ILC), for a duration of three weeks.
Seminar takes place on an annual basis and is designed for postgraduate
students in international law, young scholars, government officials as
well as young lawyers in the field of international law, to widen their
knowledge of both the work of the International Law Commission and of
the codification and progressive development of international law. It
also provides an opportunity for lawyers coming from different legal
systems and cultures to exchange views regarding items on the agenda of
The International Law Seminar is not intended to be an introduction to international law. Applicants must prove a sound knowledge of international law, on the basis of either their postgraduate studies or significant professional experience in the field. Twenty five participants from various Member States of the United Nations participate in ILS. As well as attending the meetings of ILC, participants are expected to take an active part in the discussions which follow lectures given by members of the Commission, officials of the United Nations or specialized agencies in Geneva and other speakers invited for the occasion.
lease read the مذكرة إعلامية before you start.
Kindly fill in the application form below and attach the following documents:
1. Curriculum vitae containing the following information:
- معلومات شخصية
- University education, degrees obtained
- الخبرة العملية
- Academic working papers and main publications
2. Letter of motivation (minimum 400 words, maximum 800 words; including justification for any request for fellowship)
3. Two letters of recommendation, duly signed and dated 2019 with specific reference to the Seminar, from official sources (i.e. university, government or member of the International Law Commission).
The deadline to receive your application is 8 أبريل 2019. Applications will not be accepted after this date. Please be advised that applicants must be between 24 years and 38 years on 1 January 2019. This rule will be strictly applied.
للمزيد من المعلومات:
Visit the Official Webpage of the UNOG International Law Seminar (ILS) 2019