الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات: نيسان 1st 2019
برنامج توقيع WMF ، التمكين من خلال التعليم (ETE) ، يقدم المنح الجامعية مواطني الدول النامية للدراسة في بلدهم الأم أو في بلد مجاور. تعتقد WMF أنه من المهم تثقيف الناس محليًا وتشجيع علماء WMF ليصبحوا وكلاء التغيير في مجتمعاتهم المحلية.
The Ideal Candidate – A student, male or female, from a country in the developing world who:
- أكملت بنجاح التعليم الثانوي ، مع درجات جيدة إلى ممتازة
- Will be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMI scholarship
- May have some other funds available for his or her education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
The scholarship awards are determined by the board of directors of the Wells Mountain Initiative and awarded once a year. Applications must be received by April 1 of each year to be considered for the following academic year. The selected WMI Scholarship recipients will be emailed on August 1.
Before applying, we strongly encourage you to read the WMI Scholar Program Information Sheet وأيضا Frequently Asked Questions for Prospective Scholars document. These two documents will assist you in determining your eligibility and guide you in the application process.
فيما يلي العناصر المطلوبة لكي يعتبر التطبيق مكتملاً:
- مسح الصورة الشخصية
- Two essays (topics are stated on application form)
- نموذج طلب 2019
- بيان المقال الشخصي
- رسالتا توصية *
- نسخة رسمية من الدرجات من المدرسة الثانوية
- Official grading key to interpret secondary school grades**
- Official transcript of grades from tertiary studies (if applicable)
- Official grading key to interpret tertiary grades**
- النتائج الرسمية من الامتحان الوطني
- مفتاح التقدير الرسمي لتفسير النتائج في الامتحان الوطني **
- If you qualify, now is the time to apply for this exciting opportunity! Since 2005, we have supported more than 345 students worldwide. Please note that in our recent years, we have only been able to select approximately 5% of applicants to become a part of this program.
- The number we select is based solely upon limited funding, as nearly all applicants are extremely deserving. As our organization grows, so will the number of WMI Scholars we can accept each year. We encourage you to apply AND to continue searching for additional ways to finance your education.
There are two ways to apply: Online, or by mailing in a completed application packet to our office.
APPLYING ONLINE: You will be redirected to a portal where you will be asked to create a free account (username and password), fill out information and upload documents. We strongly suggest that you apply online as it will provide you with the opportunity to save your work and return multiple times. You will also guarantee that your application, once submitted online, will be received and reviewed.
File format types accpeted are: JPG, PNG, GIF, DOC, DOCX, PDF (version 10 or newer).
للمزيد من المعلومات: